This page will be updated during the course of 2012.
Planning on reading:
- January: A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- February: Macbeth
- March: Henry V
- April: Much Ado About Nothing
- May: Antony and Cleopatra
- June: Richard III
- July: As You Like It
- August: King Lear
- September: Cymbeline
- October: twelfth Night
- November: Othello
- December: Pericles
2) SHAKESPEARE MONTH (JANUARY)
- Shakespeare: The World as a Stage, by Bill Bryson
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, by William Shakespeare
3) 52 BOOKS IN 52 WEEKS
Aiming to read 52 books (obviously), any genre.
Aiming to read 21+ books (Gold Medal).
– Never Let Me Go, by Kazuo Ishiguro